Hours: 10 hours per week minimum
Want to be part of a rapidly-growing SEO content marketing agency catering to some of the hottest rapidly-growing startups in tech and beyond?
At Embarque, we're looking for a smart and ambitious SEO content editor with excellent skills in editing and fact-checking in English, can juggle multiple clients across a wide range of niches, is a keen researcher, and knows how to execute content optimization and effective keyword research.
This is a role with a lot of growth opportunities, and we’re looking for someone who can cope with the pace of a rapidly-growing agency. As most of our processes are documented, someone who can thoroughly follow guidelines is a must.
No degree? No problem! We hire based on skills and potential, not some outdated credentials.
You responsibilities as an SEO content editor include:
- Fact-checking and editing many articles per day
- Creating briefs and doing keyword research for many writers
- Writing blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services
- Doing some small writing tasks here and there
- Use Google Docs and Sheets
These are some requirements to be an SEO content editor at Embarque
- At least 1 year of professional SEO writing and editing in English
- Writing samples of SEO work
- Proven experience in SEO content marketing
- Creative, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
Good to have skills that we find valuable as an SEO content editor
- Hands-on experience in Webflow, Ghost, Unstack, WordPress and other CMS
- Loves to work remotely and as part of a team
- Perfect writing and editing fluency in any of the following languages: French, Spanish and German